4 Tips on How To Brand Your Business
1 – Define your brand – What sets you apart?
2 – Talk about your brand – promote it on social media
3 – Network with brands in complementary industries
4 – Educate your audience
Want to make your business thrive during a recession? Here are five things that you should do:
1 – Shift your mindset.
2 – Analyze your pre-recession sales.
3 – Organize your contact lists.
4 – Enhance your systems.
5 – Deepen your relationships with customers, colleagues, and social media followers.
Become a business leader in your field! Learn how to start becoming a business influencer in your area of expertise!
Marketing: don’t make it a 4 letter word will bring clartiy as to why you need to keep marketing during the coronavirus. Provide messaging and video tips and a positive outlook for your business
How do you make a marketing plan?
1. Step 1: Identify your business goals
2. Step 2: Identify your audience (or audiences)
3. Step 3: Identify your time available for marketing & budget
4. Step 4: Research your industry and or targets see where you can stand out and make an impression
5. Step 5: Make your plan of action
Brand Assessment: 7 branding questions to ask yourself to see if your business is branded.
A Call To Action (CTA) is when you tell your social media audience to perform a task.
How do you use a Call To Action on Social Media?
1. Ask your audience to comment on your post
2. Tell your audience to like your post
3. Tell your audience to go to your website
Schedule posts to Instagram!! No more setting reminders, no more remembering that you forgot to post, no more spontaneous posts! But there is one catch. You can only schedule posts through Instagram partners. Here’s a list of what that entails. To help you get...
Let’s Start Something new
Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit laborum. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis.