As businesses experience ups and downs and looks for marketing solutions, brand assessment becomes a factor in evaluation. Have you been viewing your business with rose-colored glasses? All too often, it’s difficult to objectively see where your business is falling short with its image and marketing. Let’s take a closer look at your brand’s image to see if your vision matches your reality!
Make an impression through branding!
Your advertising, your marketing materials, your logo, even the way you do business…they’re all a part of your brand, and all of it reflects on your business. If you don’t have a logo or digital footprint, or are lacking in another brand area, it’s going to be a factor in whether your prospects take your business seriously.
Brand Assessment: Questions You Should Be Asking
Here are list of 7 branding questions to ask yourself:
- Question 1: Do your materials reflect your brand’s personality? Look closely at the visual image that you are portraying as well as the tone that you are speaking in.
- Question 2: Do you have a company logo?
- Question 3: Do you have standard colors?
- Question 4: Does your customer image match your actual customer?
- Question 5: What does your digital footprint look like?
- Question 6: How does your image make your customers feel? What about your employees?
- Question 7: Does your image match your story?
After you take a close look at what you are doing, compare it to how you want to be seen. If the two visions don’t match, create a plan of action on how you can change that.
Need an outside point of view or help creating a plan of action that won’t cost you a fortune? Let me know!
Remember branding is more than a fancy marketing word. It sets the tone as to what to expect from you and your company. Your appearance, your tone & your message must support your overall goals.
Are you a South Jersey business owner interested in improving your brand and your impression? Let the team at Social Impression help! We can assist you with advertising, logo design, content creation, and much more, and create an image that appeals to your customer base. Reach out to us here to find out more and schedule an appointment today!
Interested in more marketing tips and social media advice? Follow Social Impressions on Facebook!